Switching framework to Flextype
After started blogging with WordPress in around year 2000, I've tried many blogging frameworks since then. The last one I used was Kirby CMS version 2. They have released a version 3 that they think is €100 worthy when going from 2 to 3....I don't agree. That's just to aggressive for a flat file framework - the product is good, but it is not that good.
I've searched and tested a lot of frameworks before coming across Flextype. It is still in early development (version 0.8.3 at the time of writing) but it looks very promising. That's also why I made the decision to make the switch and maybe see If I could help the project where my skills allowed me to help out.
RunCloud.io for php web servers
I've been looking and testing different solutions to control some web servers I have. Tried all the free ones, but did not find any that fitted my use case and requirements 100 percent.
- Should be able to control multiple websites - with possibility for multiple user management (FTP accounts per site/application).
- Majority of app's hosted will be php with or without a DB - the platform should support that.
- Script installer would be nice, but not a "must have".
- Server statistics and logs should be available within the solution.
- Easy deployment of SSL to the app's.
- Platform should support Cloud hosting providers (like Vultr & Linode), but also my home lab that runs on VMware vSphere Hypervisor.